Friday, December 16, 2011

Even at 2 my Sweetie Knows WHO Christmas is Truly All About!!

We still have work to do but finally our home shows a bit of an indication that Christmas is only 9 more sleeps away!  (YIKES!!)
While I was putting our NEW tree up I pulled out Hannah’s Fisher Price Nativity Set.  I ran downstairs for a few minutes and when I came up this is what I found.  Oh my….how she warms my heart!!  It’s easy to see that Hannah realizes who Christmas really is all about!IMG_3776
More Christmas fun to come soon!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Fisher Price Nativity set. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,

    I received it as a gift but I know I've seen it in stores this year. I just checked and ToysRUs.com has it in stock. I think in Canada I saw it at The Bay. Hope this helps. It's a wonderful little set and I know Hannah will enjoy it for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved all your recent posts as you and Hannah enjoy Christmas and your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...