Wednesday, June 07, 2006

There Shall Be Showers of Blessings!

Wow!!! It's been raining Blessings for the past couple of weeks and I wanted to share them with you. They're absolutely beautiful and Hannah's book is coming together more and more with each one received.

This first one is the very FIRST layout I've received from a friend who I've known for years. (Thanks Shelley!) All the others in her book are from some great new online friends.

My local friends are aware of the delays in referrals (because I talk about it ummmm...all the time!) so I've mentioned that they have a year to get something together for Hannah and they're doing just that. It seems to be a busy, busy time of year so I understand completely. Kids here have about a month of school left yet at the same time summer sports have kicked into full gear while winter activities (piano lessons, etc.) are still going on. Add to that the long, warm sunny days and parents are busy, busy keeping up with their children. Summertime offers a little more down time to work on something for Hannah. I look forward to seeing other layouts people create as time permits.

So, without further adieu, I give you the 5 latest LO's received this past week:

Shelley, Domenic and their boys Luke and Joel live in a nearby town in Ontario. Shelley and I sang together for over 10 years in a ladies choir so I remember her little guys when they were just well...little! Now they're all grown up and quickly becoming young men! Thanks so much Shelley! It's extra special that you've included pictures of your wonderful boys!




Heather and family are from Carbon, IL. They are part of my March DTC group (as are the remainder of today's layouts) and are waiting for 2 little ones to join their family. Keira from Vietnam and Colby from China!

This next fun, colourful layout is from Carolyn of Bedford, KY. So creative and so very pretty! All the bright colours just make me smile!


This next layout features Miss Zoe. Isn't she precious?! She and her parents live in Ligonier, IN. I can't wait to buy a beautiful dress like hers for Hannah! Who am I kidding? Only 1? No way....2...3...4....more!

The final layout in this group is from Rusty and Georgette of Goodlettsville, TN. It's beautiful!!! Each of the dragonflies has sparkes on it's wings! So pretty! Georgette and Rusty are also part of the March DTC group and are waiting for their daughter Jaden Elise.


Thank you everyone for these beautiful additions to Hannah's book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...