Friday, June 16, 2006

A Day in Three Hills...Part I

Sharon and I arrived in Three Hills yesterday afternoon. Still not too sure why it's called Three Hills (3H) as I've yet to have found them but I guess there must be a reason. 3H is a small town, located NE of Calgary. It's claim to fame is Prairie Bible Institute which brings back many wonderful memories for me. Back in 1986 when I was attending Bible College, we had a team from Venture Teams International visit our school. They presented a 2 hour concert featuring drama, music and puppets. Before their 2 hour visit was finished I knew that's what I wanted to the following year! About 3 months after the team visited our school I flew out to Calgary and travelled to Prairie where I was interviewed for a VTI team. It was a ton of fun, and I was accepted as a team member with VTI. I requested Australlia. God sent me to India! Man, I needed to work on my penmanship! :o)

I'd love to share more but have just been told the library is closing for the night. I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...