Monday, June 12, 2006

Calgary...Here I Come!


I'm leaving shortly for a visit to western Canada! Looking forward to fun, rest and relaxation. I'm travelling with my friend Sharon who will be conducting exams for the Royal Conservatory of Music. The last time we travelled west together (Vancouver that time.) I greeted her after her day of examining with, 'I'm going to adopt a baby girl from China!' Wow.....she hadn't seen that one coming when she left for work in the morning! :o) That was 17 months ago and much has happened in the journey to Hannah. She's still a long way off but she's also much closer than she was that bright, sunny day in Vancouver when God laid it on my heart to adopt!

Have fun everyone. I'll be checking in and updating my blog from Calgary, just won't be able to post pics until I return home. I'll have lots of adventures to share with you I'm sure!

4 comments:

  1. Have a safe and wonderful trip! Enjoy your time and can't wait to hear all about it!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catherine.....Enjoy your trip!! I always enjoy heading to Alberta seeing the great MOUNTAIN views. Hopefully you'll be able to make your way out to the Banff area..Look forward to hearing about your trip....take care & HAVE FUN!!!

    Kim
    www.kbowesjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are enjoying yourself in beautiful Calgary!!

    Wish I was there!!! =(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...