Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Preparing Wishes

Over the past couple of months I've had fun preparing wishes to send to friends who are making quilts for their daughter or son. It was such fun finding the material, making the wishes to go with them and then mailing them off around the world.

In return, many of these online friends have sent layouts for Hannah's Blessings Book. I have a number of new layouts to show you here, when I have a moment to scan them. Each one is a beautiful gift from the heart.

A few friends have asked me to create a kit for them for Hannah's book. If that's you, I haven't forgotten about you! :o) I'm hoping to get to these in the next few weeks and get them into the mail to you by the end of the month. Along with the kit will be my wish and fabric for your quilt. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Many people have shared that they've received close to all the wishes they need to create their quilts. I look forward to the day when we begin to see pics of the finished quilts posted online! We'll all be that much closer to our precious little ones!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you've been busy! I have 37 squares fo far. I've got a bit of a ways to go still. I have seen some nice quilts out there but I never seem to see what the finished book of wishes looks like.

    Julie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catherine!!

    I LOVE the wishes you are sending out!!

    I was just thinking to myself that I hadn't seen yours yet!!

    I bet getting wishbook kits together took forever!!!

    Hannah's book will be so beautiful I'm sure!!!

    Can't wait to get started on our family wish for her!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh you have been busy:) I have been busy working on Hannah's wish page. I am new to Scrapbooking to it is taking me a little longer. It should be finished soon, I promise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a quilt swapper but I was very facinated in reading your blog. Best of luck and will keep looing in to see how things are going with you since you too are March 2006 DTC...
    Felicity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...