Friday, June 30, 2006

June's Secret Pal Gift...WOW!!!!

I arrived home from Calgary to find a large, heavy envelope waiting for me! Wow...my secret pal really outdid herself this month and I am so very, very thankful!

This month's theme was 'Pamper the Parents' and believe me, she thought of absolutely everything I'll need to pamper myself!

The first thing I found was a pretty, handmade card encouraging me to start my summer off right by pampering myself and enjoying the quiet moments I have because I'll be reflecting on those once Hannah arrives. I have a feeling she couldn't be more correct!

One of the first items I found was a magnetized pad of paper entitled, 'Catherine's To Do List.' The first page had been filled out with the following:

Pamper Myself
1. Relaxing bath
2. Facial
3. Pedicure
4. Manicure
5. Indulge
6. Sit back and breathe deeply
7. Relax and Enjoy

Along with that she had included a whole bunch of things that will help me do exactly what she suggested! In a cute gift bag there was: A Pillar Candle, Moisture Lotion, Facial Scrub, Foot Scrub and Lotion, Bath Salts, Foaming Bath Cream, Tea Bags, Nail file and polish (a beautiful soft pink colours with sparkes in it!) plus a Mango Curry Dip Mix...yumm! I absolutely love Mango and my time in India (which my secret pal didn't even know about!) gave me a love for curry years ago! What fun!

Also included in the package was a chocolate bar AND a HUGE box of Lindt chocolates! Oh yah...loving the single thing right now as I can enjoy them for weeks, one at a time. Mmmmm...

Believe it or not...she didn't stop there! Also included in the package was a beautiful soft pink scrapbook! Does she know me or not? I think she may be been reading my blog because she sure knows me well and couldn't have chosen more appropriate gifts!

Thank you Secret Pal!!! You're the Best!!!

I think I'm going to start the long weekend off right by pampering myself. Hmmm...wonder what I'll do first? Who am I kidding....I'm off to eat chocolate!!! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise. She really had done a good job:)) Enjoy your pampering.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...