Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Celebrating a Milestone

Today a milestone was celebrated.  My friend Norma and I joined fellow co-workers celebrating 25 years of service with our employer.  Wow….25 years!  Where has the time gone? IMG_8071 - Copy

Norma and I worked together for the first time close to the beginning of our careers and a friendship was born that has stood the test of time.  We haven’t worked directly together often but still enjoy hanging out together during breaks and at lunch.  I’m excited for her that she’ll be retiring soon but I sure will miss her!

What’s been the best moment of our friendship?  That’s an easy one.  When she stood by my side in China as Hannah was placed in my arms forever!  Auntie Norma will always be very, very special to us and I will be forever grateful that we shared that amazing journey together.  Love ya friend.

Imported Photos 00068

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What is your job? I don't even know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Circe! I work in the IT field as a Systems Analyst. Basically I take computer systems prior to them being implemented and make sure they function as they should.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to both of you. 25 years is a long time, especially today, to stay in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a celebration! And a beautiful friendship as well. Congratulations to you both!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations girlfriend. That's an amazing milestone.

    k

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...