Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Somewhere Between - Currently Available to View Online!

I have not had an opportunity to watch my PVR'd copy of this excellent movie but will soon.  I need to find a quiet afternoon to sit, absorb, enjoy and yes, probably cry too as I view what others are claiming to be a not-to-be-missed movie!



For those who have not yet been able to see it I found out that our local TV Public Broadcast station is currently airing the movie online!

If you want to watch Somewhere Between please click here before November 10, 2012.

3 comments:

  1. Bummer! You can't watch TVO outside of Canada. I can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link! I thought I would have to wait until next year to be able to see this. What an amazing film!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...