Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Most Thankful Thanksgiving Ever!!!

Earlier this month we celebrated Thanksgiving and this year I did so with Hannah in my arms!!!  Truly she is the one I am most thankful for and even though we’ve been together for almost a year I still pinch myself to believe that she’s truly here!  Hannah is the most delightful, happy, easy going, fun-loving, independent, active, inquisitive, excitable, loving baby girl ever! (Yes, I’m biased as I know you think this about your kiddos too.)   I love everything about her amazing personality and just cannot express in words how she makes me feel.  On a daily basis people at work ask my how Hannah is an my response is always ‘AMAZING’ and truly she is!  I still light up at the sheer mention of her name and can’t hurry home fast enough to spend time with her each evening.  I am thankful for a job I love with great co-workers and Hannah wiggles each morning to get out of my arms to play with her friends at daycare.  I am so thankful for Ange and her wonderful care of Hannah.  Truly I don’t have a thing to worry about when I’m at work and I am so thankful for this.  The evenings are time for Hannah and I to be together and it’s a treat to spend time with her. 

Heh….got a bit off topic there which is pretty common when I’m writing a post but most often I just go with it as I did there.  Now, back to Thanksgiving.

The entire family was able to be there with the exception of 3 of Hannah’s cousins.  Hopefully we’ll all be together at Christmas.

Preparing to enjoy the yummy turkey dinner

DSC_5406 DSC_5409

After dinner some of us headed outside to enjoy the beautiful fall day and play in the leaves.  What fun to see all the cousins enjoying their playtime together.

Running through the leaves

DSC_5427 DSC_5413 DSC_5423

On this day it was fun to watch Hannah play with her cousins.  Until this day she was a baby who kinda did her own thing but now she’s was old enough and big enough to actually interact with the other kids and play their games.  So cool!  She had her own set of rules but her older cousins we so good with her!

Playing Hide ‘n Seek

 

Yes, it was the very best Thanksgiving I’d ever had!  HANNAH IS HOME!!!

9 comments:

  1. SO many wonderful reasons to be thankful indeed!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see the whole huge family around the table!! Awesome times. Huge hugs to you and Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you and Hannah! You are lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rejoicing with you that Hannah is HOME. I know it was an extra special celebration this year with your sweet baby with you! And soon it'll be Christmas.... You are a great mom, Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you many, many more wonderful Thanksgivings with your precious girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hard to believe its almost been a year since Hannah arrived home. We all have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure looks like Hannah had a good time playing in the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A most blessed Thanksgiving!!! I'm so loving catching up with your posts! Off to do some more reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...