Sunday, October 03, 2010

Just When I Think We’re Making Progress

in eating with a little less mess, this happens and I realize we still have a long way to go!  :o)Imported Photos 00302

This particular evening she’d eaten only a little supper so I gave her a yogurt which she quickly devoured.  I then gave her a second one and I turned to do the dishes.  When I looked over a couple of minutes later this is what I saw and could do nothing but laugh!Imported Photos 00298

It looks like we still have a ways to go when it comes to proper table manners but she’s going to rock at finger painting!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh what fun...just give me a little bit of yogurt !!! She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing is the best way to go -- you're an awesome mom. (I've mentioned before that I stunk at this area -- the food in the hair and everywhere was my big hot button. Sigh... Maybe I'll finally do it right with the next baby. Hee!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...