Thursday, October 07, 2010

All Girl!

I’m happy to say that Hannah is all girl!  She loves to wear pretty dresses, bows in her hair, mommy’s shoes and create purses out of my lunch bags.  It’s not unusual to see her walking around the house with 2 or 3 over her shoulder or in her hands.

DSC_4266

Last night she found one of the beautiful pearl necklaces I brought home from China.  She spent quite a bit of time figuring out how to wear it and was so proud of herself!Imported Photos 00112Imported Photos 00113

I’ll keep my eyes open for a little girl purse and accessories.  An idea to keep in mind for Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. Love those after-piggy-piggies!!! Make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! She is definitely YOUR daughter, Catherine. All girl all the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny is a girly girl too and it's SO cute! I love the picture of Hannah with the bags/purses...TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the collection of all the purses! She really is all girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure does look like you have a girly girl there with you :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...