Sunday, January 11, 2015

December 2014–A Month in Review

One of the exciting events in December was the evening my friend Deb and I went into Toronto to see Donny and Marie’s Christmas Show.  We had a great time and they are amazing entertainers!  If you ever get an opportunity to see either or both of them in person I would highly recommend it!IMG_5985

Hannah sporting her reindeer antlers after visiting Santa.IMG_5965

I don’t know what it is about this picture but each time I see this view it means something special to me.  It is Hannah walking to school with Ange, her boys and the other family that Ange cares for.  I cannot express how much Ange’s family means to me as Hannah loves being with them and she receives exceptional care!  There is nothing like the peace that is provided knowing that Hannah is being cared for so well!!  Thank you Ange!!!IMG_5919

Helping Grandpa decorate their tree.IMG_5974

Hannah was pretty excited the day she got to wear her pyjamas to school!  There are days I wish I could wear my comfy jammies to work!IMG_6005

Hannah is a great little chef and she was excited to help me prepare parts of Christmas dinner.  She peeled potatoes like a pro!  I giggled at how she lined them up before she began peeling.IMG_6089

Hannah received a new game called, ‘Disney’s Eye Found It’ and it’s been a lot of fun to play it together!  IMG_6122

After Christmas we traveled to Windsor to celebrate with our extended family.  Most of my extended family lives there so it’s great to visit with them!  Hannah with her second cousin Nathan.  IMG_6175

Hanging out with some of my cousins.  Loved this time we shared together!!IMG_6177

Hannah cuddled in with Uncle Tim.

IMG_6179

2014 was a great year!  I’m excited to see what 2015 will hold!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun filled December! I'll have to keep an eye out for that game. It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO AND YOUR FAMILY! How are the preparations for the Disney Cruise coming along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 1/2 weeks until we leave. Prep is full steam ahead!! 😊

      Delete
  3. Your years blow me away! Always something fun, meaningful, full of memories.....just awesome! Happy New Year friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Catherine,
    Hope that everything is alright... have missed you not posting for a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks for checking in Maggie! All is well and I'm in the process of preparing a post now. Took January to regroup a bit after the busyness of Christmas and spent lots of quiet time at home with Hannah. I should have something up in the next couple of days. Thanks again.

      Delete
  5. I was wondering the same thing. Glad to hear you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved catching up on your Christmas posts! Hannah is such a perfect age for Christmas magic still!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember a while back when you were looking at new refrigerators. Do you like the bottom freezer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like it a lot. I find that I throw away less food as what's in my fridge is at eye level so easier to see. I do find that we need an additional freezer though (we already had this) as the bottom drawers feel like they don't hold as much as the previous one did.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...