Friday, January 02, 2015

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning 2014

What a wonderful age 5 is!!!  Hannah was super excited about Christmas and all that it entails!

Christmas Eve she was a busy, busy little girl!  After baking reindeer cookies for Santa photo-1

she went outside and put carrots on the front steps for the reindeer.IMG_6095

These are the adorable notes Hannah left for Santa and the reindeer.IMG_6098

‘Der Santa. I hop you delivr the prsnts. (Love Hannah with hearts on the other side)’  (Dear Santa, I hope you deliver the presents. Love Hannah)  LOL – That’s my girl!!  I asked her later what her note was about and she said wanted Santa to safely deliver the presents all over the world. Hehe!

IMG_6100

‘Der Raders, I hop you fli safli. Lov Hannah’ (Dear Reindeers, I hope you fly safely.  Love, Hannah’)

We went to Christmas Eve service at church and then to a house party at a friends home.  I don’t think I’ve missed this party in 20 years!

Christmas morning Hannah woke up around 7am and immediately realized that it was Christmas morning!  We quickly ran downstairs and the fun began!IMG_6101

After our stockings she insisted I open her gift first!  It’s the pretty one on the right above with the blue and white heart made from jewels.  She made everything in her gift and it was from her heart.  So, so sweet!!!  First she coloured the bag the gift was in. IMG_6110

Inside the bag was a beautiful bead necklace IMG_6112and more decorated foam hearts than I could count!!IMG_6113

The gift she chose to open first was a 2 wheeled Tinkerbell scooter from Santa.  Oh boy was she excited!!  Towards the end of the video I have to giggle when she offers to take the scooter to the garage door because she’s going to wait until summer to ride it.  That’s a Canadian kid for ya!  Even though it was the warmest Christmas in years she was sure she’d have to wait until spring or summer to ride her new scooter!

This was also the year of Princess Lego for Hannah!

She received the ‘Disney Eye Found It’ game and I’m so glad we had an opportunity to play it a couple of times before we had to leave the house.  It’s a neat game as it’s played together as one team so it’s great for team building.  We lost both games but next time that game better watch out!!IMG_6122

As we were preparing to go to Auntie Carol and Uncle David’s for breakfast Hannah checked on her reindeer carrots and was excited to tell me that the reindeer had eaten them!  Cool!!IMG_6123

What a special morning with my amazing girl!!!  And…the day had just begun!

4 comments:

  1. I love her Frozen apron in the first picture. 2014 seemed to be the year for scooters. Every kid I know got one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is really tall for a 5yo. She's got good genes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I love seeing Hannah's reactions. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooo cute! Looks like she had an amazing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...