Sunday, August 23, 2015

Happy Canada Day…Only 2 Months Late! ;o)

As I was reviewing pictures tonight I realized that I’d missed posting these.  So, rather than miss capturing our July 1st Canada Day celebration I’m posting it a little late. 

Canada Day was shared with Hannah, my mom, dad, aunt, uncle, brother, SIL, niece and nephew and it was a great day from start to finish!  IMG_7842

The weather was a little iffy in the morning so we spent time inside the cottage mom and dad were renting.  Hannah and Makenna were sharing a colouring page and their choice of colouring poses made me giggle even though they were quite comfortable.IMG_7829

IMG_7830

Kallen enjoyed playing with the gadgets in spite of numerous reminders not to.  Who can say ‘no’ to this adorable little face?IMG_7831

In spite of the weather we went to the park and the beach.  It was too chilly for swimming but we still had fun throwing rocks in the water and building sand castles.IMG_7836

At one point my SIL’s phone accidentally got dropped and fell through the cottage and the deck to the ground below.  The A Team were soon on it.IMG_7856

Success!  Way to go Dave and Dad!IMG_7858

We ended our day with sparklers by the water’s edge.  Kallen wasn’t too sure about itIMG_7846

but the girls really enjoyed them.  IMG_7849

We had a great Canada Day celebrations and hope you did too!IMG_7841

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you are still blogging, a lot do not now, and i think about them often. Hannah is getting so tall and growing like a weed. Im sure she is back in school ( but maybe not in Canada) Catherine you are a wonderful Mommy, teaching your little princess about Jesus and the time you and her spend together, Hannah is blessed and so is Mommy. I hope you two had a wonderful summer. My little granddaughter ( from China) is growing and changing so much. She got to go to Disney and then a week at the beach, but is now back in school. I thank God daily for her, so thankful He chose me to be her Mammaw. And i know you feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time was had by all! Awesome photos & memories. Mommy you are a rock star, love how excited you get for Hannah's first. Plenty more to come :) TPR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...