Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hannah's First 'Waiting Mom's' Dinner

Saturday our group was together for dinner but this time was extra special for me as I was able to have Hannah with me!! The first of these dinners was back in 2006 and since then we've been meeting 6x a year. How wonderful it was to have Hannah beside me to share in the fun! There are a lot of babies home now so the group has changed to include both waiting moms and moms home with their babies. It's still an encouragement to all and a great place to share about our children and ask questions of other BTDT moms.

Here's this month's group
Hannah and her little friend Gracie enjoying some time together again
Mommy stayed a little later than originally intended so my little miss was getting tired. She slept all the way home though and went to bed after a brief playtime.
Looking forward to more dinners and welcoming more babies home!!

2 comments:

  1. An event that was long awaited and I am so happy that you had your girl there for that dinner!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful that you have such a terrific support group.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...