Monday, January 18, 2010

A Hannah~ism

I love this simple pic of Hannah taken before we went to church yesterday. It shows the cute little way she bites her bottom lip. Oh how I love her!!!!!
This little lip biting thing is something that is just part of Hannah! I fell in love with this pic taken in the orphanage as I was waiting to travel to China and now I get to enjoy her amazing personality every single day! I'm still daily in awe that God gave her to me!!!

Oh how my little baby is growing and changing every single day! I can't believe how much she's changed even in the 4 short months between these 2 pics. SO THANKFUL that 2 1/2 of those months we were together!!

5 comments:

  1. Finding out their "isms" is one of the best parts of parenthood! Super cute, that Hannah is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooo CUTE..
    Love it..
    very cute sweater also..
    hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah is too cute for words! Those faces she makes is just so sweet.


    You have the cutiest voice!!! I have such a deep voice and yours is just so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...