Thursday, November 03, 2005

Your Comments are Welcome!

A blog? What's a Blog?

I've heard this a lot since starting this site in July. Basically a blog is a web-site for Dummies! Yeah! It's free, fairly easy to use and best of all...interactive! I enjoy the opportunity this site allows me to share my adoption journey with you and in turn it allows you to comment on what you've read.

Below each entry there is a spot that says 'Comments' Please feel free to click the word comments and do just that...add something to what you've read or seen in a post.

Sometimes a post will make you think of similar experience you've had. Or, cause you to laugh, cry, whatever. Please feel free to write in the comments area. (It is not necessary for you to sign up as a member)

Your input helps to make this wonderful experience one we can all share together!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have much to say right now, so I will just let you know that I am here, following along on your journey. Thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...