Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's Beginning To Look a Bit Like Christmas!

I'm a Christmas girl through and through! Love the Season, celebrating the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, spending time with family and friends, eating way too much, watching the excitment in my niece's eyes and so much more! My 2 nephews will also be old enough to enjoy Christmas this year so it will be fun to watch the excitement in their eyes too! Forget the gifts...their greatest pleasure will probably be in the wrapping and boxes that the toys come in.

This year I can add fulfilling a long-time dream of seeing Disney World all decked out for the Christmas season! Can't wait!!! Until our trip arrives, it's time to get ready for Christmas. I don't think I've ever been this organized and to be honest, I'm quite enjoying it! The house is tidy (thanks to the SW's visit), most gifts are purchased and as of today, the tree is up and decorated.
(I could pass on the fun of stringing the lights but guess that's just part of the whole picture.) Next on my list is finishing shopping, sending out Christmas cards and beginning to wrap gifts. Will this finally be the year when I'm not wrapping gifts Christmas morning? You'd think with 365 days to prepare that the wrapping thing wouldn't sneak up on me but somehow it does...every single year! Can you relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...