Friday, November 11, 2005

Christmas Shopping with Sharon

What a great day! Sharon and I headed out early this morning and hit the Pickering Town Centre to do some Christmas shopping. We've done this a few different times and it's always a great day with lots of talking, laughter and fun! As usual we left with the van full of gifts, our wallets lighter, my credit card company happy and a joy in my heart having spent a great day with a wonderful friend! Thanks Sharon! Love ya!

I'm almost finished my shopping as I'm needing to be more organized this year. My niece and I are taking a Christmas trip to Disney World in December so hope to be finished almost everything before we go. I've always wanted to see Disney all decked out for Christmas and can't wait to go! Boo and I will have a great time and I'll be sure to bore you with all the nitty gritty details when we return! ;o)

After returning from shopping I shared a fun girls night with my friend Theresa and her daughter Ali. We had supper then set about scrappin' the evening away. Most of the evening we listened to Christmas music but we took an hour out and I introduced her to the wonderful TV show Three Wishes. If you haven't had an opportunity to see it yet you may want to check it out. During the evening, Theresa taught me how to make a card she'd done and then I went to work making the last of my Christmas cards. 50 are done in total...after that it's store bought although I'm thinking I should have lots. Time will tell.

Tomorrow's plan is putting up the Christmas tree! The Christmas music will be wafting...err...blaring through the house and I will be a happy girl! I love Christmas - celebrating the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...