Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day 2017

What a great day!!

IMG_5822

I will still say that after over 8 years together I am still in awe and daily blessed and thankful that God created our little family! 

IMG_5824

Trying out her new sleep masks. Smile

IMG_5827

After enjoying a morning of gift opening, breakfast treats and watching the Disney Christmas special, we headed off to mom and dad’s to join the rest of the family. 

Hannah and Makenna in their matching Christmas dresses.

IMG_5833

Kallen joined them

IMG_5834

Bec and Keenan

IMG_5844

I love this pic of family, mess, smiles, laughter and so much more captured in this one moment in time.

IMG_5847

Grandma and Grandpa with 5 of their grandchildren. 

IMG_5854

Just wish I’d thought to take a picture of my brothers, SIL and I with mom and dad.  First time we’ve all been together at Christmas in a few years.  Hopefully next year!

It was another wonderful Christmas day and we are blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...