Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter Sunday Morning 2014

Saturday evening as I put Hannah to bed she asked me to come to bed early so that the Easter Bunny could come.  Sweet!  She took her own advice and was soon sleeping peacefully.  I love to watch my baby sleep.IMG_3373

Sunday morning I woke up to the sweetest voice saying, ‘Happy Easter Mommy!’  Oh how I love her!!!

We quickly jumped out of bed and made our way downstairs.  She started collecting eggs but then things ground to a halt when she spotted her gifts.  One of the perks of being an only child is that you can stop the egg hunt at will and get swallowed up in a new ‘Sophia the First’ magazine.

IMG_3380

Back to the egg hunt.  The Easter Bunny is going to have to make things tougher next year.  She’s a pro Easter Egg finder!!

I’ll admit Hannah was moving so quickly that all my pictures are blurry so there aren’t any this year of the actual hunt. 

‘It was a pretty fun morning wasn’t it Anna?’IMG_3401

Anna, Elsa and Olaf hanging out together.IMG_3411

Circle of ‘fwiends’IMG_3415

Breakfast before going to church, surrounded by her Easter treats.  IMG_3417

From here it was time to get ready for church.  It was an exciting morning as it was resurrection morning and Steve Green was there to celebrate with us!  More Easter celebrations to share with you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your Easter Bunny sure does it up right! Love all the goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are definitely perks to being any only child, for sure. Where did you get the Anna doll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet girl! Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love seeing the lived-in disarray of Hannah's room. I remember when you were scrambling to get it all done in time to bring her home and how lovely and picture perfect it was. Isn't it the most satisfying thing to see her in there playing with everything, happy as can be?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...