Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine’s Day 2014

What a wonderful day!  Not many pictures but we were just having too much fun together to pick up the camera.  Ahhh…just as it should be!

Our day began when Hannah woke up and said, ‘Mommy!  It’s Valentine’s Day!’  Nothing better than to wake up with my little love!  I ran downstairs to pick up her little treats and our day began.

photo-1

Hannah enjoyed parties  at school and daycare in the afternoon and shared her Valentines with her friends.  For supper we went to Mom and Dad’s and enjoyed our time with them before they headed off on their Hawaiian cruise

A wonderful day from start to finish!  Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet love!

1 comment:

  1. I love how they want to know where exactly you found things :) My niece does that too! What a wonderul day full of love and kissies :)
    Hope your mom and dad enjoy their cruise!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...