Monday, February 03, 2014

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

My girlie is ‘Frozen’ obsessed!   I purchased the CD for her a couple of weeks ago because I was convinced there were more words to the song ‘Let It Go!’ than those 3 words  Ahhhh…Hannah would sing them over and over…and over again until Mommy wanted to slip away and bury her head under a pillow just for a few seconds break! 
We went to see the movie a second time a couple of weeks ago and this time we were excited when Grandma and Grandpa joined us.  Grandpa grinned from ear to ear as she sang along.  (The following day they announced the Sing-a-Long version so she was a girl ahead of her time.)Grandma and Hannah at Frozen
She now knows more of the song and each day her memory is growing.  She sings at the top of her lungs in the car and I can’t help but smile!  I am also amazed at the details of the movie that she remembers.  I was glad to see it a second time just to try and catch up to her.
Yesterday she asked me to record her singing a couple of the songs.  Her acting in the videos makes me giggle!  Here is her driveway concert of ‘Let It Go’

and, ‘Do You Want to Build a Snowman?’
Hannah and I are excited to introduce Nana to ‘Frozen’ on our cruise.  I’m hoping that Anna will still be onboard signing autographs but I haven’t even mentioned to Hannah that this might be an option as she would absolutely freak!  Sure hope she’s still there!
I know this DVD will be one of the rare ones we’ll purchase the day it comes out! 
Do you have ‘Frozen’ fans in your home?

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is hilarious!!! Bri is Frozen obsessed too! Honestly - my F@cebook status yesterday was "Does anyone with with a young daughter NOT know the lyrics to "Let It Go" from Frozen and sing it at the top of her lungs? Bri sings it over and over and over. She can't get enough of it. So funny." Seriously! I'm telling you - are girls are too much alike! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too have gone twice, but yet in 3D. We are heading to Disney in 8 sleeps and are hoping to see them there. We are beyond excited going to Disney again and as Rieley says to everyone, I am going to Disney for my 3rd time. Love seeing her eyes light up about it. I downloaded it onto my phone so we listen often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo! Have fun Kathy! I've heard visiting Anna and Elsa is a 'rope drop' thing to do in Epcot even though they don't begin visiting with guests until 11am. It's not unusual for people to be waiting 2+ hours! Yikes...but we'd probably do it! ;o) Have a great trip!!

      Delete
  3. Marin is equally obsessed. I can relate to wanting to hide under a pillow! Ha! He sings Let it Go all day! He says he can do magic like Elsa (blue magic he calls it) & goes around stomping his foot & throwing his arms out like she does. Ha! We've seen it twice & want the DVD too! I haven't bought a Disney movie since Beauty & The Beast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! We just saw that movie today! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma has to wear either Elsa or Anna braids every day, and yes, we have the songs on my phone & iPad. I just booked a Disney Cruise in May on the Dream - I look forward to hearing about your experience and especially how she likes the Oceaneer Club.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chloe LOVES it too! She got Money for Chinese new year and we headed straight to Target for Anna and Elsa toys. Love Hannah's sweet voice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes! I've got some Frozen Fans at my house! The first time they saw it was around Thanksgiving and Sissy took them. We went again just a couple of weeks ago, too.

    When Emily came in for my birthday weekend, she had to tell the kids to stop singing "Let it Go" over and over (and yes, primarily those 3 words) because it was getting stuck in her head!

    I sure hope Hannah will get a peek at Anna on the ship!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are big fans too. Maylin sings the songs all the time. She has them word for word. We need to get them together so they can sing them!

    Hannah is so cute! So, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh how I wish we could get them together for a sing-a-long. We love spending time with your family!

      Delete
  9. I'm impressed at how well Hannah can carry a tune. Does she realize yet that there is piano sheet music to this soundtrack? I have three fans here, but Blossom is my super singer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When she gets a bit older the sheet music would be a great idea! Thanks for the tip.

      Delete
  10. Meigan is totally obsessed too! Funny thing is we watched the movie over the Christmas break but it was only in the last few days that she started singing the songs. I asked if kids were singing at school or at daycare and she said No, she remembered it from the movie. So I bought her the CD (BIG Mistake) and she's still bellowing ONLY Let it go and build a snowman. She has already informed me we ARE getting the DVD and she will use her own money to buy it. :)

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  11. AA and our Grands love the movie, and yes, we bought the sound track for Christmas. The movie is awesome! Hannah is so cute! Keep her singing!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...