Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Who Knew? The Makings of a Daycare Bag

The other day I was looking in Hannah’s daycare bag trying to find a pair of her sunglasses.  It suddenly struck me as funny at the sheer amount of things I carry back and forth for her each day.  Things she uses on a daily/weekly basis both at daycare and at home so back and forth they go.

This is what is in her bag as of right now.  (Well…since I took the pic.  If I was being honest I’d tell you that I found a scarf and pair of mitts in the bottom of the bag even though it is mid June.  Oops….guess I should clean it out more often!)

IMG_0490

The items in her spring/ summer daycare bag are:

  • sandals
  • rubber boots for puddle jumping
  • running shoes and socks
  • water shoes for fun at local splash pads
  • bathing suit for splash pads and sprinkler fun
  • 2 hats – a girl must have options!
  • 2 pairs of sunglasses: Tinkerbelle and ‘Hollywood’s’ – more options required
  • a jacket for cool days
  • splash pants to go with the puddle jumping
  • Aveeno lotion for my itchy baby girl.  She has such sensitive skin, especially during the dry winter months

So this is it….for now.  Fall and winter bring a whole new assortment of goodies.  I’ll have to capture that later this year.  I know someday I’ll forget these moments so am thankful to be capturing them now.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't they put cubbies in at daycare? Our grandchildren carry all of those "essentials" but then they stay in their cubby and only come home when they need washing or replacing. It would be a lot easier on you!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...