Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tutu Cute!!!

Hannah finally joined the world of sweet, adorable and oh-so-cute tutu wearing toddlers!  IMG_0444

Tonight we were at a local festival with my parents and I saw booth selling these cute little tutus so took a look.  I’d been wanting to buy one for a while so decided why not support someone local

Hannah was beyond adorable when she put this on as suddenly you’d think she was the bell of the ball!  She gently picked up the upper layer of tulle between delicate fingers and danced down the row.  So sweet and she made so many people smile!  Grandma also bought this bubble gun for the grandkids to use while they’re at her place and Hannah had a blast sending bubbles everywhere!IMG_0449

IMG_0452

My friend Kayce has made some tutus for her little Cricket so when we’re together next month I’m going to ask her if she can describe how they’re made so that I can make more for Hannah. 

Just before we left the Hannah went for a ride on her very first roller coaster and she loved it!!  She’s my adrenalin loving gal and I know this is just the first of many, many roller coasters ahead of us!IMG_0455

I have a post to put up about the rest of the festival fun time but for now I leave you a spic of my bubble lovin’, tutu wearing’ gal!!

IMG_0461

9 comments:

  1. How cute!!! Man, I wonder if I need to go back today and look around the shopping area! That bubble gun looks right up the twins' alley!
    Can't wait to see more pics of the fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt!

    I have a link to make one but the style is a bit different. The link takes you to the Dis Boards (which I imagine you know about since you are as big of a Disney fan as I am). Anyway, here it is: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2048367

    Now, I must admit, I bookmarked this but have never tried to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.wikihow.com has directions for making a "no sew" child's tutu.


    The delight on both of your faces is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! The tutus are simple to make and I see others have left you links. Have fun crafting for your cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sure does look like she's enjoying the bubble gun! I think I want one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love myself a cute girl in a tutu! TOO TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time! Love the bubble gun....if you see them anywhere else let me know...Ava would love one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! There are many tutorials on simple no sew (my fave kind) tutus online. I have a plan to make one one day!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to make Sunshine some tutus too. And can you tell me which brand/name bubble gun that is? I've bought a few over the years and have yet to find one that works for more than a half hour. We'd love to have ones that the kiddos can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...