Friday, January 12, 2007

The Evidence....

...of a fun time can be found in the smiles...and the treat bowls!

Wednesday night Jen and I invaded Joy-Lynn's place after her girls were asleep. (At least they were for a while.) The 3 of us had a great time visiting, chatting, laughing and sharing stories of school girl crushes and the like. The 3 of us grew up in different places in the province so it was fun to share childhood stories and learn more about one another.

Joy-Lynn and I try to do this about once a month. (You may remember our !chocolate fountain/movie night in December!) The funny thing is that even though we try our hardest to be quiet Rachel still seems to know something is up and she comes down to enjoy (doesn't that cute little face look like she's enjoying?) the party! She just likes to make her presence known, cuddle with mom and twirl mommy's hair. It really is too cute!

As we were taking 'the evidence' back to the kitchen we started to laugh! Look at the bowls! You'd never guess that there were only 3 of us at this soiree!

Oh yes, Jen you were right! It took me less than 24 hours to pick up chips and cheese sauce. That stuff is yummy!

Tonight I'm off for another fun evening (yes...living the single life to the fullest while I can!) and am meeting a girlfriend that I went to grade school with and haven't seen in 25 years! Can you imagine? Too cool! I was at an adoption seminar last February and when we were introducing ourselves one of the girls at our tables said her last name and I immediately asked if she was related to my friend and believe it not, they're cousins! Small world! I'm so excited to get together with Theresa tonight! Speaking of which, I'd better head out or I'm going to be late!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had tons of fun and hope tonight is as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun tonight!
    Oh Rachael is a cutie!

    I love the cheese sauce too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel is a sweetheart. Can't blame a girl for not wanting to miss the party.

    Have fun :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...