Thursday, January 04, 2007

December's Secret Pal Gifts!

Thank you so much for December's fun gifts! I laughed as I picked up the package the mailman had left and the envelope lit up and began to play music. I knew there were some fun things in store for Hannah!

The singing, light up Pooh is adorable as is the little lamb that says the Lord's prayer. I'm guessing you read my blog as you also chose a cute little Disney foam Princess puzzle for Hannah. The little terrycloth frog is cute and will make a fun little toy for Hannah to play with!

My SP also remembered Mommy with a fun Christmas scrapbooking kit!

On top of all these wonderful gifts, my SP sent something so special that it brought tears to my eyes. This month my SP made an absolutely beautiful blessing for Hannah's book and it was a HUGE surprise!!!




THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...