Monday, March 12, 2018

Fitting a Week’s Worth of March Break Fun Into a Single Day!

Although Hannah was off school for a week in March, I had to work each day except for Monday so we decided to fit a week’s worth of fun into a single day and we had a blast!

The morning started with breakfast and board games.

IMG_1289

Next we headed to an early showing of Beauty and the Beast and enjoyed the newly refurbished theatre that included these great recliner seats!  Oh yah!!

IMG_1291

After the movie we hopped across the parking lot and tried out the glow in the dark mini putt Hannah had been asking to go to.  It was really neat and we’ll go back!

IMG_1298

Our final part of the adventure away from home was enjoying ice cream for supper.  LOL, went with the popcorn for lunch! Angel

IMG_1300

Evening was for baking cookies together.

IMG_1303

IMG_1312

IMG_1313The next day we were both sad to go back to reality as I took her to daycare and I went to work.  Thankfully she enjoys her daycare and she made my return to work early by sending ‘Baby’ to work with Mommy! Open-mouthed smile (My coworkers are quite used to walking into my office and seeing Baby or an assortment of stuffies helping me with my work. )

IMG_1301

The following weekend we decided to end March Break with some family fun.  We met my brother, SIL, niece and nephew for supper followed by an evening of Rock ‘n Bowl.

IMG_1333

Thanks for a great day Hannah! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you girls had a perfect day! Love that she sent in her Baby with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...