Monday, March 31, 2014

All Too Soon Our Cruise Drew to a Close :o(

(Friday, February 28, 2014)

Before we knew it we were packing our suitcases and preparing to leave the ship early the next morning.  Noooooo!!!!  We were having such a great time that we just wanted to grab the rest of our family and board the Fantasy again!  It seems like just moments before we’d been enjoying the ‘Sailing Away’ party and now it was time for the ‘See You Real Soon’ party.

The party began with a video featuring families on our cruise and then all of the characters came out.  They scattered throughout Deck 3 and were available for last minute pictures.  (We caught the show twice – once at 4pm and then again at 10pm) thus the change in clothing on Hannah)IMG_2880 - Copy

IMG_2884

IMG_2895

IMG_2906

IMG_2913

I’ve watched this next video no less than 20 times and find myself tearing up every single time!!  We had THE VERY BEST time together on our cruise and it was SO hard to leave!!  I love to listen to Hannah’s screams in this video!  I love her outgoing personality and how much fun she had!!

NO!  Don’t make us go!!!

6 comments:

  1. Disney certainly knows how to do it right--you're never too old for Disney. What a great journey! I loved seeing images of the different parts of the ship--brought back memories of my cruising days pre-Charlotte days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing trip!!! Looks like you all had the most amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed your cruise posts so much! I'm glad you had such a great trip! I understand about the tearing up at the videos. Have you seen the 50th anniversary Small World clip? It features people all over the world singing the song, just like the ride. I felt silly crying at the movie theater! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a phenomenal trip!!! Loved reading each and every one of your posts! I have my suspicions you might have already started saving your pennies in anticipation of a cruise in the future. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, have you started saving for your next cruise? :)

    How does the cruise compare to going to Disneyland?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...