Saturday, October 22, 2011

Too Cute to Forget!

A couple of cute things that Hannah said recently that I want to remember.

1. Wednesday night as I served supper Hannah looked up at me with a surprised look on her face and asked,  ‘You make again Mommy?’

Heh, I guess the fact that I made a meal 3 nights in a row surprised her!  I’ve been trying out a bunch of new recipes lately so we’ve been enjoying more freshly made meals and less pre-packaged dinners.  Each one was met with approval by my little love and the request to make them again.  That works well for both of us!

2.  Background:  Hannah’s awesome daycare provider had a new baby in August.

Recently when I was getting Hannah ready for bed she stood up on her change table, grabbed her cute little outie bellybutton with both hands, squeezed and proclaimed with surprise, ‘No milk mommy?  Empty!’  So cute!!

Guess she’s paying attention! Smile 

Kids say the cutest things!!

2 comments:

  1. I still don't know how working moms (not to mention SINGLE working moms) manage to make dinner on a regular basis. You are AMAZING!! It's SO tough and I honestly don't think people really understand how difficult it truly is to make dinner from scratch all the time.
    Hannah is a cutie patootie, for sure.
    Congrats to Ange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that is seriously adorable!!! what an observant little lady!

    ~Sis
    http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...