Sunday, November 05, 2006

Having a GREAT Time!!

Hi from the Motor City!

Connie, Stacy, Krista and I are still in Detroit and having an amazing time! You'd think we had known one another for years! I met the girls for the first time yesterday morning as we all arrived late Friday/early Saturday at our hotel. From the first moment is was like we were old friends. What fun!

Yesterday we did our best to support the Michigan economy and shopped up a storm. I have pics that I can post once returning home. What fun it was to shop, and shop...and shop for the babies! It was also fun for us to talk and think about Tess and Maisie and how excited their new mommy's are!

We're off for some more retail therapy today and then I'll be heading home late tonight. You know me...want to spend as much time as I can with these new friends before hitting the highway and heading home.

Gotta run...there's shopping to be done! :o)

12 comments:

  1. oh man! I forgot you guys were doing this, this weekend! I want all the details!!! I bet you had fun!

    Can't wait to hear about it!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting, nothing like "girls having fun" and "retail therapy" cant wait to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPEE!!

    Thanks for posting an update!!

    It makes me soooo much more excited to hang out with you in January!!!!

    See you home soon!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you girls are having fun!! I sure have been thinking of you gals and wishing i was there. Maybe we will have to arrange a CANADIAN spot for next time???
    Cant wait for the pictures and hearing all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're having a wonderful time...can't wait to see pics of the bloggy moms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl time is the best, so glad you guys are having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear more and SEE all the great times in pictures!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you're having a great time. Don't spend too much, ladies.....:-) Ha! Who am I kidding? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had fun and I hope that your internet was finally fixed while you were away.

    We will be waiting for photos and an update.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was at a little blogger's get-to-gether in Chicago this weekend. I have to tell you about my dream while I was there....

    I had a dream that I went down to the hotel lobby and YOU were sitting in a chair. I walked up to you and said...Aren't you Catherine, from Catherine's Chatter? You said....Why, YES! It was like you were a celebrity! I HAD to share that with you! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...