Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Julie's Layout for Hannah's Blessings Book!

This great LO is from my dear friend Julie and her soon-to-be daughter Tess!

As I've shared before Julie and I have become wonderful online friends through this adoption process. As we've visited together online, we realized that we both love, Anne of Green Gables and have decided that sometime in the next few years, Julie and Tess, Hannah and I will meet in Prince Edward Island and enjoy a vacation together!

Julie and Tess' layout was extra special as it contains a quote from Anne and is a reminder of the fun times we have planned together! Looking forward to meeting you and Tess in PEI...someday!

1 comment:

  1. Cathrine,
    Thanks for the advertisment on the Island. Can't wait to see you guys when you get here! Well I just have to convince you to come earlier than in 7-8 years!
    Deb, from the land of Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...