Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Couple of Logo Ideas

Last night I played around a bit with creating some logos for one of our possible group names using a graphic that features Chinese umbrellas. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to save them as jpg files without printing them and scanning them back in so they're not very clear here. I have 'Works Suite' on my computer so do not have Works Painter which is what I think I need. Oh well, here are the 2 ideas I came up with and submitted to the group for them to consider.


5 comments:

  1. Nice job! I really like the first logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I REALLY like the first logo also.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one because of all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea! I like the 1st one best though. Good job! Did you send them to Cathy L?

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...