Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Advantages to Delays in Referrals

If you've had an opportunity to read my last post, you'll know that new Referrals are on the way this week (Yeah!!!) but only cover 7 days of LID's (*sniff!*)

As the referral wait gets longer and longer, I've decided to look for advantages in the delay. Here's what I've come up with so far:

1. Can purchase a new set of wheels for each of us then we can race!







2. Since we'll both be eating pureed food it can be purchased in bulk!

3. Going to the movies, etc. will be cheaper: 'I'll have 1 Senior and 1 Child's ticket please'

4. Won't have to pay for daycare since I'll be retired! (Now that one I would like!)

I'm sure there are others you can think of. What are some other advantages to the delay in referrals? Might as well have fun with something we have no control over!

4 comments:

  1. Good things about delay:
    - More time to shop
    - More time to decorate the nursery
    - Sleeping in!
    - Eating out in fancy restaurants
    - More time to move & settle in the new house

    I would still trade it all in an instant for things to speed up but in the mean time... I focus on the positive!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!!

    What a great day for me to read this!!!! lol

    Sooo funny!!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Catherine! I needed a laugh today! lol
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...