Friday, April 21, 2006

2 More Beautiful Layouts Received!

Wow!!! I am truly in awe at the love and care people are taking in creating LO's for Hannah's Blessings Book! 2 more beautiful LO's arrived in the mail today and I can't wait to share them with you...in just a moment! :o)

A number of people have asked me who is invited to create something for Hannah's Book. EVERYONE! If you're reading this then you are invited to create something for Hannah's Book! Or, if you're the friend of a friend of a friend - then you are invited! Whether scrapbooking is in your blood or if you haven't picked up a pair of scissors since childhood, you are invited! I appreciate each and every LO, be it simple or complex. It's all about the love for precious baby Hannah. Each day I go to the mailbox and it's exciting to see what arrives. This is such fun!

If you wish to contribute but aren't too sure of the details, please click here for more information.

Here are today's beautiful layouts:

Tracey's Family
Kincardine, Ontario




Julie B's Family
Montreal, Quebec

6 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful Catherine! Congrats, too, on you LID!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged!

    Visit my blog for details...

    http://2sonsandadaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW, those are beautiful and thoughtfull

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah is going to love her Wish Book, I am working on my page for her. I am new to scrapbooking so it might be a while yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Catherine,
    Thanks for the Hallmark card! I'm glad you like the page - it's my very first ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Julie!!! You have such talent! It's absolutely beautiful and so creative! Hmmmm...maybe a new hobby in the making?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...