Monday, August 06, 2007

What Am I Going To Do Now?? :o)

About a year and a half ago I confessed to my shopping oddities. One of them was to park in 'trampoline ally' when I shop at Wal-Mart so that I can find my car. You can imagine my shock on Saturday when I arrived at WM to find that the trampoline which had been attached to the wall for the past 5 years was gone! G-o-n-e! Whatever was I going to do?

Thankfully I had my favourite little shopper with me who was happy to help me find my car. Here she's displaying her awesome muscles by carrying this heavy box of freezies to the car.

So, to make things easier when shopping (yah right...it's because I love Disney!) I now have this cute little Mickey/Minnie antenna topper to help me find my car. I'm guessing you're not at all surprised that I would have this little helper atop my antenna...or that it's pink! Should it 'go missing', no fear. I have a glove compartment full of them in a variety of colours and dressed for special occasions.

Now I'll always find my car, trampoline ally or not!

PS - I'm happy to tell you that my shopping favourite has moved to a new store since the original shopping post. Since then a 'Superstore' has opened in the same parking lot and it's my new fav! Groceries, home stuff, clothing...just about everything! And, the other reason I like them is because I use their banking system (have for 9 years now) and every time I go there I earn points for free groceries! Since the day I started the adoption process I've stopped spending my points and am saving them for my maternity leave. So far I've accumulated over $425.00 just for doing my normal shopping and banking! Wahoo!! That will go far when my income is reduced during mat leave!

6 comments:

  1. Walmart Anonymous...I need a 12 step program! I LOVE me my Walmart. I go to 2 different ones (one near work and one near home...double the goodness!)

    Super Walmart in the US is even better!! All food AND all regular stuff...I spend at least 3 hours when I go.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you - saving those points for when you'll need them most. You're so smart.

    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm slowly starting to dsicover the joys of WalMart after having given it up for a long while. I grew tired of seeing parents screaming at their children while there.
    Now, I know to choose my visit time wisely.
    Cool beans about the $425! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is GREAT!! You can shop and save. I am so jealous of your MAT program. That would be so nice to have here in the states.

    LOVE the pink Mickey!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you love the Joe Fresh clothes?! I DO!!

    There is a SUPER Walmart that Doris mentioned in Stouffville---everything is there.

    Yummy- big box of freezies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to take my son everywhere or I spend an hour looking for my car!! And you would die if you saw my car....it has huge lettering on it.....only me....I can never remember where I've parked!! My husband makes fun of me!!!Oh well at least I've never lost my kids!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...