As many of you have realized I'm awful at posting 'meme' posts that I'm tagged with. I received a couple of tags this weekend for the middle name post so decided I should finally follow through and complete at least one tag on my blog so here ya go...
You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
2) When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
A Adoption of Miss Hannah. Not yet in my arms but holding tightly to my heart.
N Nearer my God. My prayer. More important than the adoption is my love for the Lord and relationship with Him. He gives each and every breath and He is bringing Hannah and I together in His perfect timing.
N New Friends. WOW!!! My life is blessed beyong belief with the many new friends that have entered my life and become part of day to day living! You're never far from my thoughts and I love it! It's amazing how we can be 'friends' with so many people that we've never met in person but it happens here and then grows in love and appreciation when we meet in person!
E Excitable! I love to get excited about life and all that it offers. Living each day to the fullest!
Now I'm supposed to tag someone for each letter of my middle name. Since I'm so slow at doing this I think many have been tagged. If you haven't and want to participate please consider yourself tagged. You're it!
This morning it was also fun to read Connie's blog and be given a 'Nice Girl' award. It's all in fun and I'm happy to pass this award on to some well deserving friends. The problem is narrowing it down to only 7! That's the tough part!
1) Julie. My wonderful friend Julie who has a special place in my heart for the way God used her before we even knew one another! Love ya Julie! Can't wait to see you and Tess again soon!
2) Dawn. A sister in Christ. A special friend and confidant. If only we lived closer.....
3) Doris. The very first friend I met via my blog. A year ago this coming weekend we met with a little apprehension (at least on my part). Afterall, who meets someone online and then in person? We do and we did and an instant friendship was formed!!! WOW!!! In all honesty, life has never been the same since! I am so thankful for that Sunday last year when you, Dan and I met Doris!
4) Kathy. A precious friend. I am so thankful we have met and that we live so close to one another. I look forward to the many times we will share together with our daughters!
5) Mary-Mia. One of the very first blogs I began following and from there a wonderful, loving, fun friendship was born! I cannot wait to meet you, the girls and your hubby in person dear friend! Only 25 more sleeps!!!
6) Tawni. A loving new friend who I'm excited to be seeing again in a few short weeks. Neither of us knew one another before Georgia but literally within minutes of meeting one another it felt like we'd been friends for years! She's a wonderful, giving gal and so generous! Hey, she's even offered to loan me her convertable to cruise the streets of SLC next month. Think I may take her up on that offer and cruise the parking lot of the Baptist church on Sunday morning. LOL!
7) My Mom. (Sorry no blog link for this one.) Mom, I love you. I am so thankful that God has blessed our lives in being Mother and Daughter. I'm looking forward to the day when Hannah is placed in my arms with you and Dad beside me!
As I said, the list could go on and on....so many more I would have liked to have mentioned here!