Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thank You Michelle!!

What a treat it was to open the mailbox Thursday night and see a package waiting. (I tell ya...mail is MUCH more exciting these days than it ever was in the past!) I was curious as to who it could be from and was excited when I saw that the return address was Michelle's! Hmmm...now my curiosity was peaked! I quickly found the scissors and opened the package. Tears sprung to my eyes when I saw the beautiful sweater Michelle had knit for Hannah! It's absolutely gorgeous and the picture does not do it justice!!! The body of it is a rich, deep navy blue with pink and white accents. Hannah will look absolutely adorable sporting this beautiful gift made with love!

Thank you Michelle!!!

10 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! She is svery talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Michelle is one prolific knitter! Such a nice gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she not the best? Our girls are going to look so cute in their matching sweaters.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome gift. Michelle is certainly an awesome friend also. I just love the adoption community.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that sweater and happy 17 months :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle has been one busy gal!

    What a precious gift for Hannah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle is a sweetheart, for sure! I love the idea of dressing our girls in them and taking a group pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are most welcome for the sweater.

    ONE DAY we will all have our girls dressed in them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm telling you, that girl can knit!!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...