Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Yup...I Did It!!

Civic Holiday + Avoiding Cleaning House + End of Season Sales =



You guessed it! Yesterday was a civic holiday so I spent the day working on little projects around the house. Got quite a bit done so by afternoon I decided to hit the stores and what a fun project I had in mind! Within 30 mins. I had all the pieces needed to create my little project.



Hopefully it will soon be 'out of date' but I figure then I can retire it to a nightshirt.

PS - I'm hoping I'm less than a year from referral but with the Beijing Olympics feel I could still be a year away from travel. Regardless, this is fun and I'm hoping it made you smile! It did me when I was working my magic with the iron.

26 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! You are so creative!!! I hope it is less than one year for you!

    I bet you could market those shirts my friend. :) LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Wish I had one of those over the past 20 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute....that has been what I have been saying for about a year now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and I love your attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt!

    Now people will be asking you "what is one more year" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute, and I guess it helps answer the nagging question, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool. (well, except the fact that you have to say "one more year")

    Totally Awesome Craft!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heehee...I need on that says "12-18 more months - if we're lucky" - thanks for the smile friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I'm hoping you have less then a year to wait though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I add an 'only' and underline it???

    You are the crafty queen. That is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shirt...just wish the wait wasn't so long...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did you do that?? I just love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic shirt! You are a genius!

    Sadly I've been saying one more year for about 2 years!!! And still saying it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to your shirt's obsolescence!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You came to my blog!! Thanks! That excites me very much because your blog is one of my very FAVOURITES!

    I love the shirt....I just want this year to speed by for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that - I suppose it is better than a forehead tattoo! :)

    k

    ReplyDelete
  17. China must speed up! We hope your wait is less than one year.

    Alyson
    LID 01/27/06

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...