Thursday, May 31, 2007

THANK YOU! You Guys are the BEST!!


Wow what a day!! I have SO MANY amazing bloggy friends and today was a day when I was reminded of how many great friendshops ahve been formed through this amazing bloggy world! A few friends shared on their blogs that today was my birthday and the well wishes began to pour in. I tell ya! Talk about being humbled by friends.

I love birthdays! They are days to be celebrated! Last year was the big 4-0 so this year we just added one more candle to the cake. Praying that I'll still be 41 when I see sweet Hannah's face for the first time but if I'm 42...no problem! I may need glasses to see her picture but I won't mind a bit. Still trusting in God's perfect timing! And, thanking Him today for each of you! YOU are very special friends and I am thankful for each of you!! Your friendship is not taken for granted. Love ya!

PS - Had a great b'day! Phone calls from family and friends, emails, lunch with Norma and John at a beautiful restaurant, piano recital (where my friend Carol announced my b'day and the whole group sang) and then the day was topped off when I went for a late night birthday snack with Mom, Dad and Rebecca. Yup...perfect!

28 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Catherine, The wait can be unbearable at times... Time will pass and soon your referral will be on it's way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a great day! Hooray for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Enjoy!! :)

    By the way, I agree 100%, blogger friends are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey GirlFriend!!! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came to your site to say Happy Birthday (I saw it on Kathy and Michelle's site) so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a special day...Hailey loved reading that you both share the same b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a goood one, sorry IM late

    Amy
    LID 4/23/07

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! So glad you had a great day! You deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have expected nothing less than GREAT for your birthday!
    You deserve all this and so much more, Catherine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you a very happy birthday!

    You deserve nothing but the best that life has to offer.

    Hugs to you, my dear friend.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful, fun filled birthday Catherine. Eat as much cake as you want because, the calories don't count on your birthday don't-cha-know?!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you had such a wonderful day! May you be celebrating your special day next year with Hannah by your side!

    Best Wishes & Happy Birthday!

    Your faithfull bloggy reader (long time lurker)
    ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so glad it was such a great bday! I'm doing the Big 4-0 this year (December)... seems kind of surreal because I remember my mom turning 40!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you had a wonderful birthdat Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Catherine, sorry I missed your birthday, we haven't been to bloggy world this week! Hope you had a wonderful day, and that your birthday wish comes true. We hope you will see Hannah's face soon and that referral will come swiftly.
    Happy birthday! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so sorry I slept through your b-day sweet friend!

    Happy, Happy one and may that many more be each on with your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so happy you had a great day! Hopefully by this time next year you'll have Ms. Hannah with you to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated! Sounds like you had a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You love birthdays as much as I do! Hope this will be a wonderful year for you and for Hannah too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am SOOOOO glad that you enjoyed your birthday!!!

    You certainly deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oops, a little late but wanted to wish you a very very happy belated birthday!!! Sounds like a wonderful day and a fun weekend ahead!! All the best to you in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Glad you had a great weekend and a wonderful Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. happy birthday Catherine. here's to hannah getting home soon to be with you! 41 or 42. i will pray for 41 though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...