Monday, May 14, 2007

Only 5 more sleeps!

Looking forward to a fun weekend with friends! Saturday I'll be heading to Montreal with Kathy & Joel, Michelle & Mark to spend the weekend at Doris & Dan's! What a great weekend this will be!

Way back in February Doris invited us to travel up the 401 to visit she and Dan for the long weekend. We were quick to accept her invitation and the excitement began to build. It will also be neat to meet a couple of her Montreal friends who we've heard and read much about on Doris' blog.

Only 5 more sleeps! Yeah!

Hmmmm...now I'm wishing I hadn't slept/talked through so many high school French classes. I can remember 'Ou est la toilette?' (even if I can't spell it) so am hoping that will cover the necessities of life. Now...if I could just remember chocolate in French I'd be all set! Oh yah....chocolate (said with a French accent of course.) Yup...gonna be a fantastic weekend!

Thanks for the invite Doris and Dan! Looking forward to seeing you again.

14 comments:

  1. You guys are party animals! Have fun :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I can remember is 'Ou est la bibliotheque?' Never in my life has that EVER come in handy...why did we have to learn it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would definitely win the award for most traveled blogger! I am still jealous! :)

    You are going to have a wonderful time. Give them all a hug from me. I can't wait to read about your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so forward to the weekend, Catherine! I know for a fact that one needs to know very little Français to get by in Montreal. Having spent four glorious years living there, I made do with my own limited vocabulary. Road Trip, Bay-bee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is going to be so much fun! Fear not..I will translate and ensure that you have all the chocolate and toilets you need.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nous allons etre la aussi! J'ai hate de te rencontrer. J'apporterai le chocolat! :)
    a bientot!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can hear the excitement in your "voice"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Montreal, I'm so jealous! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The weekend will be great, can't wait to meet you.

    A bientot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Catherine, you have the busiest life I know. You for sure have the energy for a little bundle of joy! Can you share your secret with me

    Deb
    (Olivia's lucky mom)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you all have a great time! Anyone coming farther east this year? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a fantastic time Catherine!
    Au Revoir!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh...POOP!!! Why do I have to live so far away??? Have a wonderful weekend and I cant wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...