Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Latest Vice...

Click to Mix and SolveI enjoy jigsaw puzzles. How about you?

A couple of months ago Cari posted about her latest obsession...online jigsaw puzzles! I followed the link and found myself at a site I had visited often in the past but lost track of. (When they blocked the site at work. :o)

Once I found the site I was quickly hooked again! One of the puzzles I did yesterday made me think of China so I decided to do what every good blogger does...blog about it and invite everyone else to join in the fun!

So how 'bout it friends? Wanna have some Jigsaw Fun? This link will take you to today's daily puzzle. Have fun!

And...here's a link to the Chinga Bridge puzzle shown above.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I tried one and the timer just made me a nervous wreck! Too stressful. Way over my league, maybe when I have time I will give that a try again. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel and I have competitions to see who can do the puzzle in the fastest times! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun way to spend some online time.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO! Something else for me to get hooked on! (I love puzzles!)

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool.....I love puzzles!! I will have to try one out when I get a moment (here at work....LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My obsessions change frequently - I don't know what that says about me...

    I love puzzles - either jigsaw, sudoku, fill-it-in, crosswords...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to do those online...then I ran into too many blogs ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a lot of fun...I'm going to try it when I get some spare time (HAHA!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the real puzzles myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey this is fun!!!!i link on yesterday,thought i'd try one....well i didn't stop until i had completed 5 in a row...too fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...