Monday, May 21, 2007

Montreal Bloggy Summit - Update #2

OK - It's 2:30am and we're still up....well most of us. Mark and Dan have crashed. Joel would like to but 4 chatty women in his room checking blogs, email and talking up a storm are somehow preventing him from catching any shuteye. He's putting in time doing Soduku puzzles while we talk and talk and....talk!

We've had the very best time and none of us want the weekend to end...thus awake at 2:30 and not really sounding very tired yet.

Today was a great day spent visiting China Town, out for Montreal Smoked Meat and Poutine for lunch, a visit to the Old Port, Notre Dame Basilica and then back to Doris and Dan's where the party was just getting started. Elisa and Jarrod, Julie and Stephan joined us for the day once again. Supper was a smorgesboard (sp?) of Chinese delicasies (sp...again....it's 2:30am!!!)

Will blog more and post some of the many great pics we've taken over the next few days. For all my Canadian friends I hope you have a great Victoria Day holiday tomorrow...errr....today!

11 comments:

  1. You were still up at 2.30!
    Ok...I was snoring my head off by then!!
    It was a really great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on enjoyin'

    Those poor guys - not getting their rest. They will need a vacation from their vacation ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're all having a great time! (Well, except for the poor, sleep-deprived guys). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous I don't even like reading these posts. But I am going to get to meet up with a blogger friend this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a big girl sleep-over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with David!! I'm so jealous I can barely read these too!! lol ;)

    Glad you all are having a great time!!!

    Safe travels home!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with David!! I'm so jealous I can barely read these too!! lol ;)

    Glad you all are having a great time!!!

    Safe travels home!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second David's post! Glad you guys are having so much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fun.....sometimes you just don't need sleep....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear your're all having such a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...