Thursday, May 31, 2007

Here Storky, storky!

Well, it's that time again! Rumor has it that either the stork is on the tarmack in China, stretching his wings and preparing to take flight or, somewhere over the ocean. Cut-off dates have once again been all over the map this month. A couple of weeks ago I let myself get caught up in the rumour that referrals might reach November 20th, 2005! Wahoo!! Then...reality set in. We might reach the teens. Uh oh, the 9th was not included. Then...the 8th was not included either. I find myself dizzy and ill with the ups and downs of this part. The latest rumour (and yes, until proven true they are only rumours) is that November 7th is the cutoff date. As much as I wish it went deeper into November - much deeper - the 7th is wonderful because it would mean my new friends Julie and Elisa would be in!

Hitting the refresh button on Rumor Queen with a frequency that threatens carpel tunnel but alas, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Can't believe I'll be in the north country without easy (read: I can weasel some internet time from friends ;o) computer access during referral time. Oh no!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was sure that I commented here before! Anyhoo thanks so much for thinking of us - we appreciate your good thoughts! I can't check RQ from work so Doris is our lookout!!
    I am off to RQ now ... I think I need some chocolate first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You won't find this on RQ ...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATHERINE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy,

    My husband and I are on the same roller coaster ride as you. Our LID is 3/24/06 and the ride is not for the faint of heart!! I read your blog often and wonder, if one day we might be in the same travel group to China, though probably not the same agency.
    I wish there was a button to make the ride go faster. I know we both want our little girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...