Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Thank You Secret Pal!

What a treat it is each month to participate in the March DTC Secret Pal gift exchange!! It's fun to go shopping for someone else and then the excitement of receiving gifts for Hannah and I!

April's gift was a bundle of photo and memory treats as well as some Easter treats too! 4 picture frames to place pictures of my precious Hannah and a Mom's Brag Book...oh yah! Gonna wear that one out! There was also a sweet little Disney photo album with the Disney princesses on the front. My SP knows how much I love Disney!


There was also a bundle of fun Easter treats. A yummy chocolate bunny that didn't last long, cute litte carrots stickers and an Easter boarder for scrapbooking, a bunny puzzle and magnetic picture frames. She also made a beautiful page with spring pics and stickers on it.

What a nice surprise it was that Mom and Dad received a treat too! Here they are posing with the pictureframe that was included for them.

Thank you Secret Pal! Your thoughtful gifts are much appreciated each month!

4 comments:

  1. Great gifts!!

    WOW! I've seen pictures of your dad before but I don't think I've ever seen your mom before this!!

    You look just like her!!! They're going to just LOVE Hannah to pieces!! I already can tell that!!

    Bless you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird, I don't know what happened to my first comment in blog land!

    Very nice that they thought of your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful SP you have. That was too cool of her to include Grandma and Grandpa!!!! You do look like your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see the pictures :(...I will check back later.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...