Saturday, May 12, 2007

My How We've Grown!

Wow!!! You may remember last November that a small group of waiting mommies got together for dinner. I think there were 7 or 8 of us. I'm just on my way out the door to have dinner with the same group and we've exploded to be 23 waiting mommies and 3 newly home babies!!! Too cool!! Can't wait to meet all the new waiting mommies, catch up with old friends and ooooo....adore the newly home babies too!

If you hear noise coming from the Toronto area tonigh that's just our group getting to know one another! You're sure to see pictures either later today or tomorrow.

And....

Happy Mother's Day to all my bloggy friends! Those who have children in thier arms and those who hold them only in their hearts today!

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to read all about it! I hope you remembered your camera ~ I guess I should say, I hope you remember to take pictures! :)

    Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day, Catherine! Paperpregrant counts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! Wish I could have made it. Next time!

    Happy Mothers Day to you!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers Day to you! Yes...this is me...it is 12am...hehehe...had to unwind after the drive. Had a great time! Can't wait to see the pics and the ahem...video...

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was alot of fun Catherine. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of this fabulous group of women. I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...