Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Getting Caught Up on Hannah's Blessings

With the busyness of summer I'm sorry to say I got behind with posting the beautiful layouts received for Hannah's Blessings Book.

This bright, beautiful layout came all the way from Stockholm, Sweden! Thank you Emma! (I'm sorry it took me so long to post this!)

This layout is number 20! I am so thankful for each and every one of them! This cute layout is from Jill of Dover AFB Delaware. Jill and her family are waiting for a handsome boy to join their family from China!

If you would like to create a layout for Hannah's book it's never too late! Please send me an email and I'll happily help you out! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Catherine....I'm still sending you a page...Since it will be my very first scrapbooking page, I have to wait for the perfect moment to start....I'm guessing I will need a FULL day to work on it!!! So hang in there dear & I will get it too you soon......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...