Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Available to You!

Babies love these! You buy them a cute little stuffed animal and what interests them? The tag! Would you like a blankie for your baby? After reading your responses to my post earlier this week I decided to make more of these and offer them to you!
I appreciated the comment someone made that it would be a nice as a small comfort item that could easily be carried by a child and fit into a diaper bag. I changed the size so that the flannel portion is approx. 12" x 12" and the loops extend to make the final size approx. 15" x 15".

There are 2 colour combos available: Primary Fun and

Pastel Princess.

The price is $15.00CDN or $15.00US which includes shipping.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please email me.

They make wonderful comfort lovies for your baby, your newly adopted child or a great shower gift for a Mommy-to-be!

7 comments:

  1. I want a taggie, I want a taggie...in pastel!

    Excuse my ignorance but what is the exchange for $15CDN to US???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a FAB Idea, please can I order one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taggies! Love them! When my daughter was a baby (she's almost 5 now) she couldn't get to sleep without sucking on them! We're in China right now with our third precious blessing and they will be the first thing I get out when we get home next week... she'll love them too!! My friend made some for us too because the original (http://www.taggies.com/) is a bit pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! You are so talented Catherine. Wow. My mom-in-law made us a taggie blanket and she is a world-class seamstress, so now you're in that category too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cute!!!

    I'm sooooo going to order one from you!!! (As soon as my company leaves and I have time to "really" blog hop again!!! =(

    See you around again soon!!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Catherine....I missed that post you did. YES, I want one!!!! How does a person pay you?? Do you take visa??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...