Friday, November 06, 2009

Open Arms Families

I want to say a quick WELCOME to those of you who are following our journey as family and friends of my fellow Open Arms families!!! We're having a great time together and I'll try to post a few pics here for you to see some of them. Sorry there aren't more but I'll work on that. SO far behind in blogging but when my baby girl is awake, playing with her is just too much fun!! Hope you catch a glimpse of your loved ones here!!



























10 comments:

  1. It is such a very special bond that families in a travel group share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still keep in contact with the people in our travel group. It's such a special bond.

    I love that last picture. It melts my heart to see how the dad is looking at his new baby....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catherine,

    I've only commented once or twice here - but follow you (I check daily)and wanted you to know how glowing and radiant you look in these photos. You are lit up like a Christmas Tree! I am so very happy for you - I wish you and Hannah a life of peace, joy and boundless blessings!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look on the new parents faces, I know that look all too well! Just seeing all the happy new families makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful to see all those happy families!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW!Nice to see all the proud faces!All the little ones are just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting the pictures Catherine! Now maybe some of the employees at Craig's office will get some work done. LOL I guess now they really won't they'll be too busy looking at even more baby pics.

    I tell you there aren't any happier faces on the planet right now as yours and the families traveling with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Brings tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...