Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Agency Christmas Party!

Sunday was our agency's Christmas party and Miss Hannah was the belle of the ball! When I walked in with her sleeping in her bucket car seat people immediately gathered. Their first response was that it was a long time since a baby had come home young enough to fit in a bucket car seat! The wait for my precious may have been long but I am forever grateful and thankful to God for her young age! She woke as soon as we got there and we enjoyed the music being provided by one of our China travelmates, Robert. Great job Robert!! It was so nice to see you, Bonnie and your adorable Serena!

Before we left the party I wanted to capture a few special pictures. Hannah and I with Deborah, the director of our agency. I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am for this wonderful lady who helped me every step of the way. She and I originally met in January of 2005 and in November of 2009 we stood together with God's precious miracle between us! Thank you, thank you, thank you Deborah!!! My heart cannot begin to express my gratefulness to you!!

Also at the party was Angus who had presented Hannah's referral to me and showed me her pictures for the first time on August 29th. Here we are on that day

and then now!

What a treat to be able to introduce Hannah to these people who have played such an important part in she and I becoming a family. My agency, Open Arms to International Adoption, is the greatest!! So happy that that is where God opened the singles slot for me!

And, since posts are just better with video, here's one I took of Hannah playing after we returned home from the party.

10 comments:

  1. I am loving seeing your pictures each day and all the excitement you have in your life. Hannah is one lucky little girl to have such a wonderful Mom. It makes my heart smile to see what fun the two of you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I was just going to say, WOW, she didn't tumble, when "she all fell down". :)

    Adorable!!! I think you're going to have a crawler in no time! :)

    Love ya both,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day! Full circle!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are showing all of us what wonderful things can occur when you introduce a baby to a stimulating environment. Look how much she has changed in 3 weeks! Good for you and lucky for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angus is such a handsome devil!! lol! Our travel buddy for both of our daughters, and his 2 older daughters! Glad you had a good time at the party.
    Laurie Nesbitt

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is truly a joy to witness your happiness over becoming a mommy. Your photos and video make me smile as your joy just shines right through in them.

    You certainly have something special to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! :) Happy holidays to you and your adorable daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hannah, welcome home!
    Looking forward to meeting you one day (we have friends in common). We think you are beautiful and very happy!
    Love,
    Max & Vanh
    www.trahvinh-ottawa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved following your blog, but now that Hannah is home it is even more enjoyable! You can sure tell that you love being a mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful day!
    Hannah is just beautiful and your beaming, Motherhood is looking wonderful on you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I missed the party - we had a previous commitment. Hannah is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...